Over the past 2 years I’ve been drinking a lot of Pabst Blue Ribbon. PBR is the cheapest beer at North & South bowl. Since I’ve been bowling a lot, I’ve been drinking it a lot. Here is the best info about Pabst: “The beer experienced a sales revival in the early 2000s after a two decade-long slump, largely due to its increasing popularity among urban hipsters.” Why do I like it?
- It’s light beer without actually being light beer.
- I’d rank it above the regular light beers like Coors, Bud, and Miller.
- I enjoy the lower priced approach to marketing.
- The CityWide is supposed to be $3 (I feel like it’s $5) with a PBR pounder and some brown syrup.
- I’m supporting the underdog.
Here’s to cheap beer that doesn’t seem forced upon you.