Skip to content
Why I Haven’t Been Blogging
- I Haven’t Felt Like It – If you don’t have any reasonably good ideas, it’s not fun to blog. It could be argued that most of my ideas aren’t fantastic, but producing shit is bad for all parties.
- It’s Been Busy At Work – I’m sure people out there think I don’t do much, and there are times when I blog at work, but lately it’s been frantic and I haven’t been able to squeeze in blogging.
- The Weekend Knocked Me Down – Nothing out of the ordinary but I rolled a ton of games on Saturday and played an early round of golf on Sunday and I was pretty much zapped of all energy. Obviously I was drinking through it which can’t be blamed on the activities.
- Vita-Coco Cleanse – Yesterday I drank 2 of the Vita-Coco’s which are a laxative if you consume to much. Much to my surprise, I urinated out of my butt for 10 minutes straight. This was a blog worthy topic but is only getting a bullet.
- Football is Almost Here – You’ll start getting my fantasy football blogs in the next few days. I intend to spend this next weekend preparing for the drafts and I’m sure I’ll sprinkle my knowledge on my readers. I’d guess I devote 5 hours a week to research which cuts into blogging time.
- Highest Series of My Life – Last night in bowling I rolled a 680+ series. This has nothing to do with my not blogging but since it’s my blog, I get to brag. Sam was over 600, Jordan was close, and Evan had more 9 spares than I could count.