In order to be a US citizen you have to pay at least $680 in fees, pass an oral exam, present 5 years of tax returns and submit for a background check. One of the best parts about being born into the States is that you don’t have to look foolish failing our citizenship test. Please respond to the poll truthfully. You must answer 6 of the 10 questions correctly.
1. What is the supreme law of the land?
2. How many amendments does the Constitution have?
3. How many US senators are there?
4. If both the president and the vice president can no longer serve, who becomes president?
5. Who is the commander in chief of the military?
6. Who is the chief justice of the US now?
7. Who many justices are on the supreme court?
8. When was the Constitution written?
9. Who was president during World War 1?
10. When is the last day you can send in federal income tax forms?
1. Constitution, 2. 27, 3. 100, 4. Speaker of the House, 5. President, 6. John G. Roberts Jr, 7. Nine, 8. 1787, 9. Woodrow Wilson, 10. April 15.