First things first, this video doesn’t get 5.7 million views if she’s not hot.
Why People Over the Age of 40 Say Our Generation Sucks
- We are just existing and not contributing anything to society. – Let’s not forget we are revolutionizing the way people listen to music (Spotify), pay for goods (Venmo), connect (Facebook) and transportation (Uber ((technically the founders are 37 & 39 but who’s counting)).
- Our generation doesn’t have the basic manners that include, “No Ma’am, and Yes Ma’am.” – This isn’t generational. It’s universal.
- We don’t hold the door open for ladies, much less our elders anymore. – Ladies want to be treated like everyone else and old people are living longer and longer that they are becoming more independent at their old ages.
- We listen to obscene music that degrades women and pretty much glorifies drugs and crime. – Business 101, give the people what they want.
- We start to cuss now to prove a point. – This is how people can tell your serious.
- We use words like Bae to describe someone we love. – Not sure how this is much different than Honeybunch or Stud Muffin.
- We idolize people like Kim Kardashian and shame people like Tim Tebow. – Dat ass tho. We only shame Tebow because he’s a shitty QB.
- We’re lazy. We’re really entitled. – This blog has been quite a bit of work for absolutely nothing.
- We want to make a lot of money and have free education but we’re not willing to put in the work. – Most of my friends have jobs.
- We spend more time online making friends and less time building relationships. Our relationship appearance on Facebook is more valuable than the foundation it’s actually built on. – It’s called living in 2016.
- Our idea of standing up for something we believe in means going on Facebook and posting a status as your opinion. – I could write it in my diary and feel really good about my thoughts or I could share them with people to get a collective view and advance my opinions based off of further interaction.
- We believe the number of followers we have reflects who we are as a person. – It’s called influence.
- We don’t respect our elders. We don’t even respect our country. – I have no idea what this means unless you consider Donald Trump becoming our President a reference to the second part.
- We’re stepping on our flag instead of stepping up to volunteer – Wat?
- We mock the men and women who are are fighting for us but we praise the people that are fighting each other. – Wat?
- We are more divided as a country than ever before and I think our generation has a lot to do with that. – Wat?
- Everything that used to be frowned upon, is now being celebrated. – Wat?
- Nothing has value because we take advantage of everything. – Wat?
- We have more opportunity to succeed than any generation before us yet we don’t appreciate the opportunity that we have now. – This doesn’t even make sense.
- Now I guess I see why we are called Generation Y, like, why are we so entitled because we don’t deserve to be and we were raised better. – This girl should climb back into her rock in Southern Mississippi and let the real people of the world figure these issues out.
This chick is hilarious. Please remove your head from your ass and actually look back at history before saying anything on behalf of a generation. First of all, the platform that I see your content on is Facebook, which was invented by one of those damned lazy millennials and that you also deem as universal bad in your rant. So already 0/2. I could sit here and disprove all of your assertions, but you probably don’t even know what an assertion is and frankly it appears as if you are just a brainwashed little lap dog that is looking for a pat on the head. Go be uneducated, complacent and refuse to make an actual fact based critical argument.
The dirty secret of millennials is that we know too much. We know that the game is currently rigged so hard against normal people that real actual change is needed. You are the equivalent of an naive British loyalist during the American Revolution. Me and the rest of the millennial generation will go ahead and prevent climate change, fix the federal government, develop interplanetary travel and invent great things without you.